- Next month All-Star-Game which will take place in Chicago will be in honour of Kobe Bryant.
The basketball great was among nine people who were involves in a helicopter crash on Sunday morning along his daughter Gianna
“Increasing the level of competition and also providing additional excitement and also making the outcome of every quarter counts for charity” This is the new format announced by the NBA.
People are also reading that WhatsApp to ends support for Android Gingerbread, iOS 7 on February 1
The new format
- Both teams – captained by LeBron James and Giannis Antetokounmpo – will play for Chicago-based community organisations.
- They will compete to win each of the first three quarters, each of which will start at 0-0 and last 12 minutes.
- The community organisation selected by the winner of each quarter will receive $100,000 (£76,441.50).
- At the start of the fourth quarter, the game clock will be turned off and a Final Target Score will be set.
- This will be determined by the leading team’s total cumulative score and adding 24 points – Kobe Bryant’s jersey number.
- For example, if the cumulative score at the end of the third quarter is 100-95, the Final Target Score would be 124.
- The fourth quarter will be untimed and the first team to reach the Final Target Score wins.
- The winning team will win $200,000 (£152,849) for its chosen community organisation.
Read Also: Arsenal on the verge of signing Cedric Soares from Southampton
United Center at Chicago will host the 69th NBA All-Star-Game on Sunday 16 February.
Note: Naijapalaba News is N0 1 source that render Legit news on politics,lifestyle,entertament,sport and more on NAIJA NEWS updates Related