Olive oil is known for its wondrous properties which include antioxidant- it helps promote your scalp’s health and also contains monounsaturated fatty acids which help in strengthening the roots and tips of your hair.
The use of oil for hair treatment has emerged for centuries. Everyone is aiming for a softer, shiny and healthy hair in which olive oil falls into the category.
Below are tips on making olive oil hair mask:
Olive Oil And Honey Mask:
As a result of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it helps restore moisture to dry hair and reduce split ends.
- Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 of honey, whisk until smooth if sticky and more olive oil.
- Add 3 pieces of vitamin E capsules into the mix and whisk again
- Apply the mix on your damp hair
- Cover your hair with a shower cap for 90minutes
- Rinse it with warm water and apply shampoo, rinse off after.
Oil And Avocado:
This mixture is ideal for frizzy and dry hair because of its high monounsaturated fatty acid.
- Select a ripe Avocado
- Scoop the Avocado of the skin
- Mash it in a plate with a spoon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil and honey
- Apply on your damp hair, put on shower bag
- Make use of a hand drier or find a sunny or warm place so your hair can heat for 30-35 minute
- Rinse the mixture off with warm water and apply shampoo, wash off after.
Olive Oil And Banana:
- Get a ripe banana, chop it and blend
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil and honey to the blended mixture and blend again
- Apply the mixture on your damp hair
- Cover your hair for 30 minutes
- Wash off and apply shampoo
- Wash the shampoo
Olive Oil And Coconut Oil:
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Apply the mixture on your hair
- Put on a shower cap
- Leave in overnight
- Wash off with warm water and make use of shampoo and conditioner
- Rinse your hair.