If you are looking to know how to check your waec result, you are in the right place and lucky to find this article
WAEC Result for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and has been released by the management of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE). The procedures on how to check WAEC result 2020 has been explained in this post below.
How To Check WAEC Result
Step 1: Visit the result checking portal by clicking http://www.waecdirect.org.
Step 2: Personal Details Section
- Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
- Select your Year of Examination E.g: 2020
- Select the Type of Examination you participated in i.e. MAY/JUNE WASSCE
Step 3: Scratch Card Details Sections
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of the WAEC result checking scratch card.
- Enter the PIN on your Scratch card.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button to get your 2020 WAEC Result.
Congratulations to You as you check your WAEC Result Online.
The Next form of examination is the WAEC GCE result which is designed specifically for Private candidates.
How To Check WAEC Result Using a Mobile Phone
Those who don’t have access to the internet so as to check their WAEC result using the online portal can now be able to check it using a phone without even connecting to the internet.
HOW TO CHECK WAEC GCE RESULT (NOV/DEC).
- Buy WAEC scratch card from any Banks, Post Office, Authorized Dealers, and WAEC office nearest to you in your area.
- Go to WAEC result checking official portal at www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your center number and seat number in the required space. Your registration should look like this: 4310963***
- Select the year you sat for the exam i.e. 2020
- Select your exam type i.e. Nov/Dec.
- Finally, enter your scratch card pin and serial number in the required space and then click submit to view your result.
You can share your results with other readers via the comment box.