Chelsea go into this match knowing a win would strengthen their chase for the Champions League spot next season.
Both teams has been under some critics with their recent results.
People also read that Liverpool Boss claims more information over Salah participation at the Olympics
Chelsea who recently confirm the signing of Hakim Ziyech during the week will hope to defeat the Red Devils after failing to beat them in three attempts.
People also read that Greizmann shines has Barcelona defeated Getafe
Chelsea have lost just one of their past 17 Premier League home games against Manchester United (W10, D6).
They are the only club to have won more Premier League matches against United than they have lost – 18 victories, 16 defeats.
United, who won 4-0 in the reverse fixture in August, are looking for their first league double over Chelsea since the 1987-88 season.
There has not been an away victory in 13 league meetings since Chelsea won 1-0 at Old Trafford in May 2013.
However, United have already won at Stamford Bridge this season: a 2-1 victory in the EFL Cup in October.
- Chelsea have won just one of their past five league matches (D3, L1).
- The Blues have failed to win on six occasions after scoring first in the Premier League this season.
- They have won more Premier League points in away matches than at Stamford Bridge during the current campaign.
- Only 16 of their 43 Premier League goals this campaign have been scored at Stamford Bridge.
- Chelsea are on a club Premier League record run of 75 consecutive fixtures without a red card. Their last one came when Tiemoue Bakayoko was sent off in a 4-1 defeat at Watford in February 2018.
- The Blues are unbeaten in all nine league games that Tammy Abraham has scored in this season, winning eight of them.
Manchester United have lost three of their last five top-flight games, winning just one league fixture in 2020 so far.
Only Crystal Palace have earned fewer Premier League points so far in 2020 than United’s four.
Their overall tally of 35 points is their lowest after 25 matches of a top-flight season since 1989-90.
United have lost three of their last four away games in the top flight.
They could lose their first three league away matches of a calendar year for the first time since 1981.
United have kept just one clean sheet in their 12 away games in the top flight this season.
They have been awarded nine penalties this season, a league high. They have failed to score four of those – another missed one would see them equal the Premier League record, jointly held by Tottenham and Liverpool.